Thursday, July 9, 2009

Raining day was not a bad sign for me

Today is a raining day.
Raining heavily in the morning.
Heard from friend that my sem 4 result had been released.
I started to worry about it since i know i had not doing well in my exam that had been pass a few weeks ago. My heart beat was getting faster......
And it was a raining day so i scare it is a bad sign for me.....
but luckily after i had checked my result, i had pass all in my exam!
That is such a good news for me......
This is because i no need to pay for getting the diploma cert, and my preparation for the exam was not wasted.
Fuyoh........for me......thanks god ah~~
After taking the result, I and Josephine went to Suntech to have our lunch together.
We have to celebrate it because she also pass all in her exam......
After parking, we went into Dragon Y.
Dragon Y got 2 floor in one shop lot.
The first floor when u get in is just around 2 or 3 table there.
We ask for going upstairs to have our lunch.
But the waitress tell us just only the side table got an empty place.
Luckily the place is quite nice.
Many workers come here to have their lunch too...so the place is limited~
The restaurant was comfortable and is quite nice.
The cartoon logo is quite same as the online game logo.....quite cute hor?
This is the menu book. The table there all is a creative design that can putting the menu in a nice place.
The main color of the restaurant is red, white and black. The matching of the color make you feel more comfort. The staircase.
This is a side table that we sit. It is a nice place becasue we can watching the Tv easily. The movie that shown is Wall E. The restaurant sound system was not bad.
This is the dessert that attracted us to make and order.
This is pork leg noodle that ordered by Josephine.
This is prawn ramen spicy soup. The taste a bit like laksa. Not bad~
Mango orange juice that shared with Josephine~
Our desert but where is the strawberry?
After the waitress giving us the bill, she told us got 20% discount when u pay in the counter.
I and josephine feel surprice, why will having a discount? Is becasue we are students?
Haha....but finally when we pay the bill, the person said that this month is doing the promotion.
Every month have different promotion~
After promotion, we ate just around Rm37.50. Its worth~~

4 comments:

  1. haha...congratulation to u!!!
    Btw i went to this restaurant before oso...
    hehe..not bad...price is reasonable too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. taking results? Do u mean we could take our results slip or other else? Or just seeing the results on the notice board? When's the last for enrollment in Curtin? The results are only shown in passed and failed only Or in grade? Could you please to answer my Qs? I'm curious to know all these things

    ReplyDelete
  3. just saw it at the notice board. The grade is out d but ltc donwan to let us c. She will inform us if the slip is ok~
    enrolment i forget when d....20 somethings gua~would u continue curtin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. Be frank, i still reluctant to give up something...If only...Anyway, this Saturday I'll back to college to see my result myself.

    Thanks ya.!

    ReplyDelete