Thursday, August 20, 2009

No more lazy

Today just be an usual day
woke up early in the morning
everytime for the 8am class i was getting lazy and lazy to wake up
lazy to awake and jump out from my sweet dream
i miss my bed, my pillow and even my warm blanket
starting to prepare myself
as you say i always need one hour to prepare before i go out
why i am so slow? I also dont know....
I just like to stand in front of the mirror and make sure that i am nice prepared before steps out from my house
Finally i am not late for my class
You say that you have make a funny dream
after listen to your dream
i felt that you are crazy anough
why u make such dream?? huh...haha~~~
YOU KNOW and I KNOW~
we done the law tutorials together
i forced myself not to be lazy since the test is coming soon and that is tomorrow
hope that everyone can do well in the test~~
Having Roti Bakar with you
such a memorable day that enjoying eating at that moment
relaxing, enjoying, somemore can fullfilling my hungry stomach~
although we stay far apart but my heart is always be with you....
muacksssss..........and.....hugs~~

No comments:

Post a Comment